When you visit Los Angeles, whether on business or pleasure, you are sure to want to do some sightseeing. It is among the most famous cities in the world and is famous not only for its star quality, but for the gorgeous scenery. Blue waters, tall palm trees and sunny skies await you in this paradise. Here are a few places to put in your itinerary when you visit.
· Queen Mary: Visit the museums, restaurants and shops aboard this majestic ship; moored at Long Beach, this award-winning boat was in service for the Cunard Line from 1936 to 1967.
· Hollywood Walk of Fame: More than 2,400 brass five-pointed stars adorn the sidewalks, which span over several roads. The entertainment efforts of literary characters, music icons, producers and directors are forever encased in concrete.
· Venice Beach: This is so much more than just a beach; the boardwalk comprises shops and street performers; the Skate Park is a challenge for even the most experienced skater; the many restaurants will entice your taste buds; the outside gym will test your muscle strength.
· Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: This historical landmark has been operating since the 1920’s and has been host to several events, including birthday parties, academy awards and film premieres.
· Hollywood Wax Museum: Take a look at your favorite movie stars and music icons, life-like and forever remembered. Their accomplishments will never be lost in history. This is a fantastic attraction for the entire family.
· Rodeo Drive: Known throughout the world as the best place to find high quality fashion; deliver your credit card – you won’t find bargain shops or dollar stores here. Select from over 100 stores.
· Sunset Boulevard: Approximately 24 miles long, this is one of the most famous boulevards in america. A winding route takes you from the sea through a number of the most magnificent views of palm-trees, celebrity mansions and movie studios.
Talk to your travel agent and discover if any of these attractions can be included as part of your package. You might also do some research online to find discounts and deals. Do not forget your camera, swimsuit, and your sunglasses. Be ready to have a excellent time.